Friday, March 2, 2012

sensless post:-)

I am something, but at the same time am nothing.. Its been a while i wrote last blog post. seriously i sat so many times to write something but at end i scrambled it. yes this is what i am, this year just in 2 months i gone through out lot of odds and cons a total slug.
              I have some plans and bledy fate has some plans. I am damn confused about whatsoever and i will not give a shit!
              well coming back! it wasnt a month planned of, at the same time it was not so bad. blog is public and i cant pen whatever to core, so need to cut where ever off limits. but its quite interesting place to share pics, events as such thats quite interesting. well there was, but i felt at end its not kinda writable.

Thinks happens in swift and when you are very happy of it, changes its persistence to sad very quickly thats what life is about. I am not cool and i dont pretend to be but i try to be.
                       Time is the kingpin, its the one that can make a person whatsoever he can be acceptable and with fate unacceptable too. and in the mean time the real sense of people, that mean the real faces of people gets published. In recent times i have a worst possible experience of it, I have seen that. People with fake faces doesnt lost longs time is the one that unfolds their mask. it doesnt bother you when not so imp person falls in that list. but when your close friend and one you love falls in that list it tampers your mind for sure. fortunately i had to face in both those criteria's (i will not talk much on it) bledy  morons :-) rot in hell!!
          I found one funny thing for sure when you are intoxicated it  feels effortless to write something(no creative problems) flows as a water. but when you are as usual i cant write a line. so many times i have slept thinking what the hell to write.
          Before ending this sense less whatsoever talk, i like to tell one thing  " Listen I am Akash, I love what i am, No one can be me or No one can replace me, I don't give shit for what ever people talk of me, I value the one who r with me and at the same time i don't want to see those faces one who back stabs me, finally i don't care for no one. This is me and what i am and i will be....".
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment