Thursday, November 10, 2011

Post 2- Busy Schedule

All these days i was busy working on my project. but one fine day i had a flash "oh! wait a minute you are out of schedule". yes exactly, I found that exams are nearing and am about to write 3rd internals with awesome average i have kept till now. oh,sorry i am writing tomorrow my 3rd internals. god knows what i scrub there.
                   I was busy learning 'perl' a programming language. adobe Photoshop for designing purposes. bit hours of surfing tons of data for my project. wep and wpa cracking and searching for wi5 adapter on ebay, gathering info on hosting servers,touch typing etc etc. i dint noticed time has it passed by.
     "Everyday i am facing Interruption to procure with my project and this instance adds to it"
                 well so i made a schedule and planned to call off my project until exams. now i am pushing my self off limits and needs to crucify to concentrate my whole on facing my exams. hope i do well and i will.
                                           

"Time Stays For No One"

                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment